thank you so much
A masterpost on things that you could use to do better in school, and maybe to cheat just a little bit.
Didn’t Listen In Class?
Calculators & Solvers
- Square Root Calculator
- Cube Root Calculator
- Expression Simplifier
- Multi Step Equation Calculator
- Slope Intercept Equation Maker
- Mathway (this can solve almost anything)
- Chemical Equation Balancer
- DESMOS Graphing Calculator
Didn’t Read That Book?
Arts Department (Art, Choir, Band) P.S I take art so I’ll have the most resources for that
- Instrument Tuner
- How To Read A Painting
- Mark Crilley Art Tutorials (mostly manga but with some realism)
- Sophie Chan (mostly manga)
- Oil Painting Techniques
General Tips and Tricks
- Change the time in an email (gmail), for due dates and all
- Block Websites for a specific amount of time
- Note-Taking Techniques
That’s all. It’s not a lot but I guess it will help. This is my first masterpost and I hope you like it. If any of the links don’t work, just message me.
I’m assuming that “may or may not” translates into COMPLETELY
I may or may not be in love with Twelve already
I was going through the newspapers today and saw this.
Last night I was watching Awakenings and in the beginning there was a scene where Robin Williams’s character was sitting on an open windowsill and a nurse says to him something like “I gets better. You may not think it does, but it gets better.” and I’m just sitting on my couch silently crying.
i wonder what it’s like to be so hot that people follow you just because you’re hot
I thought you would know that…
Buon Ferragosto, Tumblr.